New Improved Phantom?

Ots

Reaction score
Rumors are out there about a new improved Phantom to hit the market soon. Perhaps in response to Blade's Phantom clone that's due out in a week or so.

Anyone heard anything?

Think the reference is probably in respect of the new Phantom Visiom. (5.8Ghtz transmitter, 2.4 Ghtz for supplied Camera)

No, it came from a really knowledgeable customer (I work part-time in a hobby shop) who is deep in the aerial filming business.

I have absolutely no doubt that DJI will eventually be releasing a Phantom that's more worthy of lifting it's Zenmuse H3.
- one with external USB, built in bluetooth perhaps,.and larger battery compartment.
or heck, maybe even a ready to fly larger quad.

But who knows when

Ots said:
Rumors are out there about a new improved Phantom to hit the market soon. Perhaps in response to Blade's Phantom clone that's due out in a week or so.

Anyone heard anything?

Where did you figure out the Blade unit was due in a week or so. There web site says Fall, the places that take pre-orders are saying October 25.

Who is selling them in a week?

D

The only thing that might change is the NAZA M V2 could be in it with the new PMU V2 for future use of the H3-2D gimbal.

CameraGuy said:
Ots said:

Anyone heard anything?

Where did you figure out the Blade unit was due in a week or so. There web site says Fall, the places that take pre-orders are saying October 25.

Who is selling them in a week?

D

That's when our order is due to arrive!

I know the web site says fall.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic