New GPS Patch

Reaction score
Today I received my new GPS patch from Digikey. Its a 25mmx25mmx4mm 5Dbi. Installed just as everyone told me to and I couldn't be happier! First flight I had 12 Satellites, took to 500ft started video and lost only 2 satellites with video on the whole flight.Part number is 953-1156-ND. Works great. Thanks for all the help. Phantompilots is Awsome

Thanks Alan Miller

Reactions: kirk2579
Today I received my new GPS patch from Digikey. Its a 25mmx25mmx4mm 5Dbi. Installed just as everyone told me to and I couldn't be happier! First flight I had 12 Satellites, took to 500ft started video and lost only 2 satellites with video on the whole flight.Part number is 953-1156-ND. Works great. Thanks for all the help. Phantompilots is Awsome

Thanks Alan Miller

It does make a difference for those of us that had trouble for sure. glad it worked for you.

check into foil under gimbal mount etc to stop the video start problem.

good luck and have fun flying

The foil thing is an art form lol..
had mine done up with thick alumin tape halfway up the arms and new upgraded GPS. Tape fixed video/satt problem and GPS increased satts overal and made count steadier.

Months later borrowed this aluminium guitar tape someone had and just put a large square over the middle ontop of my existing stuff... first time ever I was constantly getting 13 satts at most locations, and at night which was usually lower.

Long story short...try a few methods/combinations of products.. everyone has there own way of doing it and gets diff results with same products.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers