New FW

Silly question.... is this update for the bird AND the remote too? Or just the bird itself ? I can't answer the question myself because my bird and remote are out for repair.

Silly question.... is this update for the bird AND the remote too? Or just the bird itself ? I can't answer the question myself because my bird and remote are out for repair.
Updates were required by both for mine.

Since i updated the firmware of my P3Adv and the RC i have a strange problem (and yes i had to rebind the RC to the bird). Everytime i startup the RC he begins to beep and the led is blinking red. When i connect DJI Go app it tels me to calibrate the RC what i do. But when i restart the RC there it is again. after 3 times RC calibration it worked. I flyed one battery and it began to rain. so i could not try it with a second battery if those troubles came back.
Anybody had the same problem with the RC and what did you do to solve that problem ?

Yes. Now plug your USB cable into your Mac or PC and then into the gimbal turn the aircraft on. No need to turn the controller on. Take everything off the folder that's on the drone micro card and put the bin file on it Without turning the drone off, unplug the cable. The drone will go through it's upgrade cycle.

When the cycle is finished, turn A/C off and plug new battery into it and turn it back on in order to update the battery. Do this for as many batteries as you have.

You can then turn the aircraft off, plug in the USB cable again, turn the aircraft on and look at the text file. In my case, since I have three batteries ,I had one success iand three aborts.

Delete the files on the card and you are set. (For P3A/P)
Do i really need to update my battery after updated latest FW on aircraft ?
P3A

The battery in the drone while updating ac FW will automatically be updated. If you have more, I would do them also to be safe.

Reactions: Simzy666
I had hopes that after the firmware update Android 7.0 would work with DJI go but it still drops out after five or six minutes of video and the app actually closes don't know why so I'll continue to use litchi with Android 7.0 and use DJI go with Android 5.5 tablet. Other than this everything is stable

There is no mention in the DJI release of the Jul 2017 firmware update that batteries also have to be updated. Was there some "Popup" during the upgrade that advised you to do this? Battery updates were in a early 2016 update.

There is no mention in the DJI release of the Jul 2017 firmware update that batteries also have to be updated. Was there some "Popup" during the upgrade that advised you to do this? Battery updates were in a early 2016 update.
I did not seen anything about battery update either. But it's quite easy to try to see if they update :)
I'm most disappointed that the latest dji go app still crash with android nougat:(

Question for you and all: Has anyone noticed their tablet (android) displaying real time fragmented frames during videotaping? Even though the taped results are fine? Thx! P3A that is...

Question for you and all: Has anyone noticed their tablet (android) displaying real time fragmented frames during videotaping? Even though the taped results are fine? Thx! P3A that is...
Yes. It appears that the FPV downlink suffered dramatically with this latest update. Not sure if is the AC or the RC. It got to be so bad on my P3P I ended up downgrading the firmware to 1.10 and the RC to 1.6 (IOS). Now, everything is working fine again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94