New FW

Reaction score
b4fb2d183d8ba130084bf827ea84dc03.jpg

All is good so far

Updated 3 P3Ps with no problems or hassles... please keep in mind after updating the latest firmware that your controller will not reconnect with the aircraft.. turn off aircraft turn off controller and reboot the application then relink controller to aircraft... hope this helps. Happy flying

Reactions: Homer23 and G Lee
Turn on your P3A and go to status in DJI Go App. There will be a notice to upgrade if you have not done so already.

I previously had to downgrade my RC firmware as the video performance was horrendous. Does anyone know if this has been fixed in the latest controller firmware?

Dont know about the vid problems. I flew 2 batts worth after update and had no issues. P3A , android 5.5 , 7" tab.

Downloaded P3A_FW_VO1.11.0020.bin.zip but extracted as P3S_FW_VO1.11.0020.bin is this normal? Thanks in advance.

Yes. Now plug your USB cable into your Mac or PC and then into the gimbal turn the aircraft on. No need to turn the controller on. Take everything off the folder that's on the drone micro card and put the bin file on it Without turning the drone off, unplug the cable. The drone will go through it's upgrade cycle.

When the cycle is finished, turn A/C off and plug new battery into it and turn it back on in order to update the battery. Do this for as many batteries as you have.

You can then turn the aircraft off, plug in the USB cable again, turn the aircraft on and look at the text file. In my case, since I have three batteries ,I had one success iand three aborts.

Delete the files on the card and you are set. (For P3A/P)

Last edited:
Be sure to upgrade your go app to the latest version and use go app to upgrade the controller.

Updated to 1.9.2 on RC and V01.11.0020 on the ac and it will not connect the ac to rc. tried shutting everything off pulling batteries rebooting iPad etc still no luck.

Shows my DJI Go app as 3.1.7 and that the newest app at the store 3.1.13. Do i have to delete the app to upgrade?

Downloaded P3A_FW_VO1.11.0020.bin.zip but extracted as P3S_FW_VO1.11.0020.bin is this normal? Thanks in advance.
Yes. Zipped P3A bin files have always extracted to a file beginning with P3S. This started before the P3S model was released.

Reactions: Homer23
You need to re-link the RC with the AC. Turn the aircraft on and the RC on. In the go app there is an option to link the RC with the AC - tap it. Your RC should start beeping with the blue light flashing. At this point you need to push the reset button on the side of the drone with the USB connection - second one from the right of the red light with a sharp object for about two seconds.

Updated to 1.9.2 on RC and V01.11.0020 on the ac and it will not connect the ac to rc. tried shutting everything off pulling batteries rebooting iPad etc still no luck.
Have you tried to link them as noted in the FW release notes?
Also, have you installed a compatible app as noted in the release notes?

Notes_20170706_215007.png

Last edited:
Yes. Now plug your USB cable into your Mac or PC and then into the gimbal turn the aircraft on. No need to turn the controller on. Take everything off the folder that's on the drone micro card and put the bin file on it Without turning the drone off, unplug the cable. The drone will go through it's upgrade cycle.

When the cycle is finished, turn A/C off and plug new battery into it and turn it back on in order to update the battery. Do this for as many batteries as you have.

You can then turn the aircraft off, plug in the USB cable again, turn the aircraft on and look at the text file. In my case, since I have three batteries ,I had one success iand three aborts.

Delete the files on the card and you are set. (For P3A/P)
Thanks Paul.

Newest app and still nothing for connecting to AC.
AC will power up but goes to solid red front markers and 3 rapid flash yellows on the rear. Gimbal light is solid green but still will not connect to RC. Anyone else having this issue?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl