Phantom 3se wont bind

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My P3SE won't bind to my new remote. I'm in canada so the drone is FCC and my replacement RC came from the UK. I've tried absolutely everything. Current dji go app and drone fw is 1.3.20 done with SD card. Is this a frequency issue that'll never work?

I have the same with my P3SE that it won't bind to the controller no matter what I do - would be interested if you solve your issue! My controller for reference is a GL358wD which I believe is the correct one for a P3SE and has a sticker on the back saying that the SSID is PHANTOM3SE etc

I think I saw your post a while back. Did you end up getting a camera installed on it? I still haven't sorted my problem out dji tech support is a real pain also cause the first thing they tell me is " we no longer support that model but we'll do what we can"

I think I saw your post a while back. Did you end up getting a camera installed on it? I still haven't sorted my problem out dji tech support is a real pain also cause the first thing they tell me is " we no longer support that model but we'll do what we can"
Yes I currently have a Phantom 3 Standard camera attached which works fine but one of the other forum members thought might be the issue. I don't know if the WiFi or radio frequencies or similar are different to cause that to not work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1