New Flight Modes won't start

Reaction score
So I finally updated my P3 and took it out today. Flew great was steady as a rock. so i went to flip it into F mode. that worked good and the menu came up to activate a mode. i picked follow me first just to test things out.
i walked out into the field and picked to follow the RC. an error came up saying GPS lock needs to be off. confused i went out of it back to P mode and then back to F. menu came up again and then decided OK lets try Point of Interest mode. i set my case in the field and point the camera at it. the menu comes up to start the circle and to select the speed. but i go to move the slider and it was greyed out???????

What am i doing wrong here? what am I missing?

What am i doing wrong here? what am I missing?
As mentioned above, you are missing the directions on how to use these modes.

The initial error was that your display device does _not_ have a GPS lock. If you wait a moment or get better access to the sky (or get a device with GPS) the error will go away. Second error is most likely because you did not follow the onscreen directions to set the center and then fly to the radius and set that position as well.

Am I correct in assuming that the flight modes won't work on a wifi-only iPad? Should it work with my iPhone with cell service? What if I connect my iPad to my phone via hot-spot?

I am also unable to view the flight modes menu regardless of altitude or distance from controller. I've followed the directions well.....I think!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1