New firmware

Reaction score
Having spoken to DJI customer support, I was told today a new firmware update was launched, 1-8-10 I believe.
Is anyone aware or indeed updated to this, if it does indeed exist. Apparently it sorts out compass errors whilst flying. Although I did rather get the impression the advisor was just telling me what I wanted to hear to get me off the phone!!

Having spoken to DJI customer support, I was told today a new firmware update was launched, 1-8-10 I believe.
Is anyone aware or indeed updated to this, if it does indeed exist. Apparently it sorts out compass errors whilst flying. Although I did rather get the impression the advisor was just telling me what I wanted to hear to get me off the phone!!
When was it launched and what is the version number?

This is the first I've heard of this. Have not read anywhere that anyone has FW of the version number mentioned. We know absolutely nothing about this alleged FW version.

Can posters PLEASE state what model they have !! Too often someone posts and then you find its another model !!

Nigel

It seems increasingly likely that the adviser was just talking rubbish! She said it was v. 1-8-10.
As I said before it sounded like she was going to say anything to get me off the phone because I was pushing on a definitive answer to the compass error issue.
Sadly this approach is becoming all too common across most sectors.

Strange numbering .... latest current is : 1.07.009 ..... I note that some type it as 1.7.9 or 1.07.9 ... etc.

nigel

It's version 3.1.2 and it's out on iOS as of this morning.

AD

This

Is this version applicable to the P3S?
And do you know what it does?
Like all iOS updates of anything, the update explains what is new or added or fixed.

It looks like the Osmo Mobile, Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 Standard got some things updated.

AD

It's version 3.1.2 and it's out on iOS as of this morning.

AD

That's not FW which OP was talking about ...

Nigel

Reactions: gvsukids
PapaTita mentions it in this thread, to confirm that Magic Power works with it: How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

No details on what the changes are. There's also a link in the thread to the new firmware on Google Drive.

fdf401eab7c31e163bc3d0f288a69c86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
designerbags