New firmware available...12/25/17

Can anyone explain exactly what the new pano feature does? I know what panoramas are and how to do them manually. Is this any better than doing it manually in Photoshop?

Do you have the white or black p4p? I have the black version and having problem upgrading from 1.4.0703 to 1.5.0300. Assistant 2 abends. Tried it multiple times.
Keep trying, it took me 6 tries to get it to go.

It's not available on Android version yet. It will only work with DJI GO 4 v4.1.20 or higher and the latest Android version is v4.1.18

Thanks, I found the update on another DJI website, after a Google search, which is a bit confusing. I'm updating the app and I'll download the firmware soon. :)

This is the download for DJI Assitant 2 the latest version is 1.1.6, under software there is a exe file for PC's and one for IMac, just download and run it to install

DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Then connect the P4 via usb to the PC, then turn on the P4 and open the DJI Assistant app, you'll have to sign in with your DJI account, when connected you will see a Phantom 4 icon, hit this icon to enter the main menu which will have the firmware update showing.

Make sure you have a full battery before running the firmware upgrade

Last edited:
This is the download for DJI Assitant 2 the latest version is 1.1.6, under software there is a exe file for PC's and one for IMac, just download and run it to install

DJI Phantom 4 Pro – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Then connect the P4 via usb to the PC, then turn on the P4 and open the DJI Assistant app, you'll have to sign in with your DJI account, when connected you will see a Phantom 4 icon, hit this icon to enter the main menu which will have the firmware update showing.

Make sure you have a full battery before running the firmware upgrade
Thanks for the links. I have looking for this. Stupid dji web developers did not follow previous web layouts and confuse a lot of users like me.

Your right not sure why they have v 1.1.6 on the P4P pro and Advance pages and then 1.1.8 on the P4 page, the only clue is from the release notes which states that 1.1.8 fixes calibration issues with the P4
See how confusing how they laid out there website. Im looking for downloads and I would expect it to find under support. There is no download support for p4p under support but there are for the other products.

Success! Finally upgraded P4PO from 1.4.0703 to 1.5.0300. Now the testing begins. If this version gives me problems, I cant get back to 1.4.0703. I can only downgrade to 1.4.0602.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor