New firmware available...12/25/17

Tempting..I just got my bird tested for my up coming vacation. Pano would be nice but not much time to test before vacation. I will keep an eye on this thread for any associated problems with the update. I’m using iPad 10.5 with 11.2.1.

Reactions: Cyclone7
I just sent my P4PO back after two days of ownership. DOA. I'm headed to Colorado for the holidays and won't be receiving a new one till after the new year. I look forward to see what everyone reports on this...

I got my P4PO from Dronenerds.com with 2 extra batteries. No problems to report so far. Sorry to hear that you got 1 of the bad ones from the factory. I dont think this would be the case of opened and re packaged sale due to returns.

I ordered mine off a retailer from Amazon. I had critical errors and battery errors right out of the box. Tried a few fixes, but to no avail. Ordering through Amazon made the return process super easy. I’ll use the Mavic and the Spark on the Colorado trip, and order a new Obsidian when I get back. It’s easily the most beautiful quad I ever laid eyes on. It calls to me...

LOL, I just checked on update two days ago. Have to fire the bird up again today
Im checking on the update on current version of A2. I connected the RC of the P4PO and it comes out as unknown device. I connected the AC and shows up as P4P. Am i missing something? First timer on A2.

The controller is updated via the DJI Go 4 app, you can check for available updates when RC is powered up and connected to your Go device - click on the status bar (the green/red/yellow bar) at top of camera view.

Quick scan of settings doesn't show pano. Suggestions where to look in settings?
Where you able to update firmware and dji go 4? I was able to update dji go 4 to 4.1.20 on ios 11.2.1. I am unable to upgrade firmware on AC from Assistant 2 1.1.9. It keeps on crashing at 91 percent downloading. DJI go 4 doesnt see the new firmware update. My AC is at 1.04.0703. Status say normal (latest firmware) which is false since assistant says there is a firmware update. It just doesnt download.

Well, since this discussion is on the Phantom 4 Pro board, I assumed the original posting referred to a Phantom 4 Pro
The new firmware update for P4P includes pano. That is reason why i am trying to upgrade using assistant 2 but not able to complete due to abend at 91%. DJI GO4 doesnt see the new firmware update. The only updates I have done so far are the batteries and no fly database.

The controller is updated via the DJI Go 4 app, you can check for available updates when RC is powered up and connected to your Go device - click on the status bar (the green/red/yellow bar) at top of camera view.
No update shows up for both ac and rc. I did update batteries and no fly zone database. My status is normal (latest firmware) which is false. AC is on version 1.04.0703. This is the firmware the obsidian got shipped with not 1.04.0602. The current firmware is on 1.05.0300.

I've just checked - same here - Assistant 2 shows an update available, 4.1.20 app says current firmware.
I'll hold off the firmware update for now - need to be sure the controller will update before I update the phantom.

I think for my obsidian to take version 1.05.0300, I need to downgrade to 1.04.0602 from 1.04.0703 then upgrade to 1.05.0300 from 1.04.0602. I dont know why the obsidian did not get shipped with 1.04.0602. I dont even see this firmware version on assistant 2 release notes.

Reactions: nicolasileso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31