New family member

Reaction score
Well, sometimes you can't say no. I take a look every day at what is available in previously owned p4ps. I came across one that was for sale in British Columbia. I live in Ontario but the price was crazy low so I contacted the seller. He was a photographer that had used it for some projects and was done with it. After speaking with him I decided to go ahead with the purchase. A few days later he contacted me from the post office with a price for shipping and my address. He sent me another email 10 minutes later saying the phantom had shipped and we would look after the payment of the drone on his return from Venezuela. Faith in humanity. Didn't know the man.
It arrived today and was in the air for a quick test 20 min later. Can't wait for some decent weather. Cheers.

P.S. oh.. the price.. $800 Canadian
Also came with backpack and 2 high capacity batteries.
20200310_142824.jpeg
20200310_142730.jpeg

Well, sometimes you can't say no. I take a look every day at what is available in previously owned p4ps. I came across one that was for sale in British Columbia. I live in Ontario but the price was crazy low so I contacted the seller. He was a photographer that had used it for some projects and was done with it. After speaking with him I decided to go ahead with the purchase. A few days later he contacted me from the post office with a price for shipping and my address. He sent me another email 10 minutes later saying the phantom had shipped and we would look after the payment of the drone on his return from Venezuela. Faith in humanity. Didn't know the man.
It arrived today and was in the air for a quick test 20 min later. Can't wait for some decent weather. Cheers.

Also came with backpack and 2 high capacity batteries. View attachment 117546View attachment 117547
Sweet nice score

Congratulations on the good buy. I had almost the exact same experience a few months ago. I spotted a P3P in Texas for a price I was willing to pay. The seller hardly ever used the AC for his work and so no longer needed it. For $500 I got a seriously tough carrying case, the AC, and 4 batteries, each with less than 7 charging cycles. The transaction was just as seamless as yours. The almost new batteries alone are worth the expenditure to me. I have had good, but rainless weather ever since to see that the AC flies like a champ.

That was a Good buy as well. I cant help it though. Every day I religiously check all ads across Canada. I'm going to look at another one tomorrow. Another p4p+ asking for 1100 obo. We'll see.
Congratulations on the good buy. I had almost the exact same experience a few months ago. I spotted a P3P in Texas for a price I was willing to pay. The seller hardly ever used the AC for his work and so no longer needed it. For $500 I got a seriously tough carrying case, the AC, and 4 batteries, each with less than 7 charging cycles. The transaction was just as seamless as yours. The almost new batteries alone are worth the expenditure to me. I have had good, but rainless weather ever since to see that the AC flies like a champ.

Also came with backpack and 2 high capacity batteries. View attachment 117546View attachment 117547
Score! That’s a fantastic price. Good for you man.

I hate to bloat my good luck but I went to look at a phantom today that was listed as a phantom 4 pro for $1100. I was in the town that the seller was in so I went by for a look. It was missing some landing gear caps but it was also a Phantom 4 pro plus v2.0 I made sure it flew and everything checked out fine. Told him I would have to replace the caps and perhaps the landing gear. One slightly loose. Already have the landing gear from a crashed p4p. Anyway...I offered him $950 (had the cash in my hand) and he agreed. Have I gone mad?
Score! That’s a fantastic price. Good for you man.
20200311_185245.jpeg
20200311_185219.jpeg

I hate to bloat my good luck but I went to look at a phantom today that was listed as a phantom 4 pro for $1100. I was in the town that the seller was in so I went by for a look. It was missing some landing gear caps but it was also a Phantom 4 pro plus v2.0 I made sure it flew and everything checked out fine. Told him I would have to replace the caps and perhaps the landing gear. One slightly loose. Already have the landing gear from a crashed p4p. Anyway...I offered him $950 (had the cash in my hand) and he agreed. Have I gone mad?View attachment 117553View attachment 117554
Oh man , that’s a steal .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik