New Dji Go 4 app just released by DJI!

Reaction score
Hello, this seems like a better app for the new birds including phantom 4! I recently ordered my p4 so I couldn't tell you what is new but can you guys please tell us the changes. Maybe more channels? Better range? Review says better fpv with no delay and more camera options while in the air. Hoping for better changes. :)

Give us the reference for this new app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Mus
It's available in the Google Play Store as DJI GO 4 (at least in the UK). I've just installed it, but I will not have a chance to test it until the weekend.

Screenshot_20161129-095041.png

I just installed 4.0 on my Galaxy Tab S2. It appears DJI has designed it to work only with the P4P, I2 and Mavic, they may have left out all the P3's and Inspire 1... I'm surprised they did this. I'll test it after I get all my orders out today. The interface does look nice though.

I just installed 4.0 on my Galaxy Tab S2. It appears DJI has designed it to work only with the P4P, I2 and Mavic, they may have left out all the P3's and Inspire 1... I'm surprised they did this. I'll test it after I get all my orders out today. The interface does look nice though.
The article says also for p4. Can you confirm please

The article says also for p4. Can you confirm please
I don't have my Inspire 1 with me right now so I won't be able to confirm until this evening, But on the main splash screen they only allow selection for the P4P, Phantom 4 and Mavic no P3's or Inspires listed.
Screenshot_20161129-102730_zpsrrbbcgs3.png

Reactions: KAAN ORER
Hmm can't seem to find it in the App store under DJI GO 4

Hmm can't seem to find it in the App store under DJI GO 4
My understanding is 4.0 will be available on iOS in mid-December.

Read the comments:

After recently rolling out the new Phantom 4 Pro and the massive Inspire 2, DJI has introduced a new mobile app as well, this is DJI Go 4. This is not an update to the existing DJI Go app, you’ll still need that for your older Phantom drones, but Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 owners, this is the app for you.

This was long overdue as mixing of new features of new drones into existing Go app was creating UI issues that we all noticed. Not sure if new apis have been designed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can someone fly with p4 and point out the difference between the apps please. Maybe 32 channel is back? Can someone look please.

Can someone fly with p4 and point out the difference between the apps please. Maybe 32 channel is back? Can someone look please.
I'm not sure where to put the DJI.configs file, in the new app's folders, but it works fine on regular Go app on my P4

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just tried the new GO 4, The main screen is different and better, instead of camera you have a GO FLY (on the lower left) it has a connected bar and your battery % on lower right. Once passed the main screen it's looks the same as 3.1 There is an option not available for P4 (display radar map). Only flew one battery in my field in the dark so that's all I got for now, Kaan no 32 channel, same 20. Map does not follow the craft and that sucks, my maps good (almost same map as google earth)

Last edited:
Reactions: KAAN ORER
so will this work on the p4 with android k1?

Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31