New DJI GO 4 - 32 channel hack

Hi Guys!
I guess that this may void the warranty in case You need it!!
I work with insurance and i know that if some product be hacked, changed, or anything else...the insurance company wont accept it...so i guess in this case, DJI will not accept it too...
That´s my guess!!
But, cause i live in europe and i´ve been getting lots of signal losts, i will get the risk!!
So, could anyone please help me, i´m kind a newbie on this, but is any link/video explaining how to do it??
By the way, i´ve my P4 with last version and an ipad mini 3 with 10.2 ios
Many thanks.
M14

If this voids your warranty then their warranty sucks ... all it allows is for the VIDEO to go for a longer range than the controller is set up to allow, this isn't even guaranteed either, it depends on the channel you choose. It's no different than choosing a custom channel anyways ...

If this voids your warranty then their warranty sucks ... all it allows is for the VIDEO to go for a longer range than the controller is set up to allow, this isn't even guaranteed either, it depends on the channel you choose. It's no different than choosing a custom channel anyways ...

What do you change the file name to?

Thanks

Jack

Hi guys.
Tryed to hack the channels today, but with no success!!
I´ve made it on iTunes 15.4.4.42 version, with my iPad mini 3 iOS 10.2 (14C92) and with the last P4 and TX updates!!
Any suggestion?!?!
The file was copied to the correct place!!
Thanks.
M14

Hi guys.
Tryed to hack the channels today, but with no success!!
I´ve made it on iTunes 15.4.4.42 version, with my iPad mini 3 iOS 10.2 (14C92) and with the last P4 and TX updates!!
Any suggestion?!?!
The file was copied to the correct place!!
Thanks.
M14

I still can't get it to work either...
Are you working with a mac like me?

Maybe that's the problem..
Macs don't accept files beginning with a "."

Yes i i´m with an iMac with sierra 10.12.2
Don´t know about it...im not an expert with programing....
Let´s see if anyone can help!!
:)
M14

I still can't get it to work either...
Are you working with a mac like me?

Maybe that's the problem..
Macs don't accept files beginning with a "."

Hi,
I haven't tried any of these hacks yet, but if it helps your hacking efforts, you can absolutely use files starting with a "." on a mac.

You simply can't create them in "finder".

Here's how to do it:
Open Terminal.app in (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal)
cd /path/to/directory/containing/file you want to mess with
mv current_file_name .dot_file_name_starting_with_period

Done.

Alternatively, you can make finder display "hidden" files, which have a "." to start them. Using that same terminal window, instead of typing the above, do this:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool YES
killall Finder

Finder will reload and show you hidden files. If you want to hide them again later, do this:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles -bool NO
killall Finder

Hope it helps,
Jesse

Try both ways, but i guess i´m not doing it wright!!!
Can´t make it...
If you could explain it, on an easier way...if it´s possible to do it!!

Iv been wondering the same.. I have wanted to do it, but can't find this sneaking little "file" to download to allow the 32 channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly away is not possible, because when you lost the signal, your drone after few seconds stop still on air. The drone turn automatic in Gps mode ( you have to Pray do not lost a Gps signal, this is realy very dangerous). If you select a channel on manuale mode, you will can see the radio signal on your smartphone and make a change it before to have total lost.
Sorry my english, I'm a italian guy and my english is only on the road :).
I live on Italy and not have a 32 channel show in my app dji go4, because are setting by europeean law.
To can use 32 channel in Italy or Europe, I have to change on the smartphone my setting language, From ITALIANO to English Us. And the dji go 4 app work with all 32 channel and I can select on a manual mode... I can tell that if you use 32 channel in manual mode this not pregiudice your warranty and all is good and safety ( remember: your drone still on air and you can change the channel).
But change the channel in manual mode is only loser time... the system is perfect and the radio controller will make a automatic change of the best channel .
Change the channel on manual mode is better when you are at lot of people with a lot of same drone.
Only improvement is due the trassmission link....you will make a choise of the trasmission band and have a more and stabile image ( with more delay).
I hope you have understand my bad english, ciao

Does the name have to be the .inf extension?
Fly away is not possible, because when you lost the signal, your drone after few seconds stop still on air. The drone turn automatic in Gps mode ( you have to Pray do not lost a Gps signal, this is realy very dangerous). If you select a channel on manuale mode, you will can see the radio signal on your smartphone and make a change it before to have total lost.
Sorry my english, I'm a italian guy and my english is only on the road :).
I live on Italy and not have a 32 channel show in my app dji go4, because are setting by europeean law.
To can use 32 channel in Italy or Europe, I have to change on the smartphone my setting language, From ITALIANO to English Us. And the dji go 4 app work with all 32 channel and I can select on a manual mode... I can tell that if you use 32 channel in manual mode this not pregiudice your warranty and all is good and safety ( remember: your drone still on air and you can change the channel).
But change the channel in manual mode is only loser time... the system is perfect and the radio controller will make a automatic change of the best channel .
Change the channel on manual mode is better when you are at lot of people with a lot of same drone.
Only improvement is due the trassmission link....you will make a choise of the trasmission band and have a more and stabile image ( with more delay).
I hope you have understand my bad english, ciao

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj