New aplication

Reaction score
I listen about a new aplication vertical studio which working like phantom 4.im owner of p3 Anybody use the new aplication ?i need information about it.thanks

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I listen about a new aplication vertical studio which working like phantom 4.im owner of p3 Anybody use the new aplication ?i need information about it.thanks

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I have been using Vertical Studio for almost a month now and I like it. It is pretty decent at tracking a point of interest, but you must keep in mind that this app is designed for the pilot who plans to do all the flying while controlling the camera. Here is a link to a video I posted:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: christodoulos1
I have been using Vertical Studio for almost a month now and I like it. It is pretty decent at tracking a point of interest, but you must keep in mind that this app is designed for the pilot who plans to do all the flying while controlling the camera. Here is a link to a video I posted:
I've been watching the progress of this app for a while now I've yet to see any video clips longer then a few seconds it always seems like the drone looses tracking. How often does it lose tracking? I really want to get the app but something is holding me back because of all the videos I watch.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I watched the videos before buying it too. What I saw was that they were tracking a small object that was fairly close to their copter. My attempts have been done with small objects (myself) at a fair distance, or a vehicle at a fair distance away. It has done a good job of tracking in my experiments. Here is another video I posted:

I watched the videos before buying it too. What I saw was that they were tracking a small object that was fairly close to their copter. My attempts have been done with small objects (myself) at a fair distance, or a vehicle at a fair distance away. It has done a good job of tracking in my experiments. Here is another video I posted:
It does look good very fluid in the orbit, not chunky looks nice! How are the other features? I'm on their forums as well I asked them about a zip line feature and they told me its on the way. How is the apps ease of use?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I find it easy to use. I can increase my altitude or radius of my orbit simply by using the control sticks. I don't use it all the time, but it is a nice addition to my flying tools when I want to still be the pilot and also track an object.

My only complaint would be the video transmission quality - to my phone that is connected to the remote control. Hopefully they are able to resolve some of that soon.

I find that the larger the image in the frame the smoother/slower you have to be with the camera / quad. Subject at a distance gives it more room in the frame to keep track.

I like VS, using it for a couple of weeks now, probably use it more than the Go app at the moment.

Tracking and Orbit in below vid...

Reactions: hjklaassen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic