Need video setting advice....not a seasoned camera/video kind of guy

Reaction score
As a new P3A owner I am slowly getting the hang of flying, although flying out of sight still frightens me at the moment! What I was to do is to be able to take good quality video of scenery, buildings, people etc....but all the research I have done with regards to shutter speed/frames per second leaves me very confused. My package came with three ND filters and id like to know when/how to use them but the amount of information online is almost too much....with varying opinions.

Main questions: When shooting with slow movement and static objects, what kind of shutter speed/how many frames per second would be best? How do I change the frames per second? I see people saying that the ND filters allow you to bring down shutter speed...what the heck does that mean? Can anyone nutshell this for me?

I do know I want to keep the ISO as low as possible....thats all I know! Just really dont know much of anything about how to get the best results for the particular conditions.

Look up Frederick Hagan on YouTube. He has some great videos that explain different camera settings and using ND filters. Good luck!

Reactions: Gryphon

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1