Need P3A Props

Reaction score
Hi All

In the market for some extra P3A props, local store wants 15 dollars for 2 , so 30 bucks for a set, seems pricey, but a little concerned about buying on eBay and getting crap. DJI store charges so much to ship and import charges to Canada. Any buy in Canada at a better price?

Cheers Mike

$15/pair is more than twice what they cost elsewhere. If you haven't already done do, check your local Walmart. You could check Amazon also. If you buy genuine DJI props on eBay, you shouldn't get bad product.

Hi All

In the market for some extra P3A props, local store wants 15 dollars for 2 , so 30 bucks for a set, seems pricey, but a little concerned about buying on eBay and getting crap. DJI store charges so much to ship and import charges to Canada. Any buy in Canada at a better price?

Cheers Mike

FYI - all Phantom 3 use same props ................. not necessary to get P3A specific ...

Nigel

I buy them on EBay all the time. You just have to check each listing to see the manufacturer and make sure it a DJI product. A lot of them say made For DJI. Not the same thing

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
Its same as the English Pub signs ....

Home Cooked Food (means its factory made and brought in to be cooked at the pub - usually micro-waved)

vs

Home Made Food (means it has to be prepared, not only cooked on-site)

Nigel

Its same as the English Pub signs ....

Home Cooked Food (means its factory made and brought in to be cooked at the pub - usually micro-waved)

vs

Home Made Food (means it has to be prepared, not only cooked on-site)

Nigel
That's funny!!!

The other one of course which is rife in the electronics world :

Made in XXXXXXX

vs

Assembled in XXXXXX

Most people do not realise that many of the worlds brand computers - many are basically using ACER parts inside !! ACER was one of the biggest component producers to most labels .... then they decided to add their own line of PC's - still providing components to others ...

IBM - long held up to be that USA Bastion of Computers !! Laughing all the way to the bank ... Lenovo was producing for them ... then finally it was transferred to Lenovo and IBM concentrated on the Chip / boards ...

Nigel

The other one of course which is rife in the electronics world :

Made in XXXXXXX

vs

Assembled in XXXXXX

Most people do not realise that many of the worlds brand computers - many are basically using ACER parts inside !! ACER was one of the biggest component producers to most labels .... then they decided to add their own line of PC's - still providing components to others ...

IBM - long held up to be that USA Bastion of Computers !! Laughing all the way to the bank ... Lenovo was producing for them ... then finally it was transferred to Lenovo and IBM concentrated on the Chip / boards ...

Nigel
Jeez nigel, how do you know all this? I actually suspected some of this because I know what goes on in the food industry. I drove a refrigerated truck fo 30 years and we would take the boxes and labels of a major brand to a lesser manufacturer of say, sausage. So people thought they were buying the more expensive brand, when they were actually just buying the name.
I NEVER buy name brands. I don't know what the grocery stores were like when you were in the UK, but a large chain in America is Jewel. They have their own brand of everything in the store, beef gravy, apple sauce, salad gressing etc, and it is all made by big name producers. Why? To keep their plants running at the maximum. Amazing what they don't tell you.

Part of my job is China and Far East !!

I have travelled a lot round Chinese Provinces ... met many managers etc.

Ex R&D Manager Nokia is a pal of mine ... you wouldn't believe what Apple / Nokia and rest do !!

Nigel

Part of my job is China and Far East !!

I have travelled a lot round Chinese Provinces ... met many managers etc.

Ex R&D Manager Nokia is a pal of mine ... you wouldn't believe what Apple / Nokia and rest do !!

Nigel
I know you are an amazing guy, we have chatted before. You could not tell me anything that I would not believe.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures