Need opinions on upgrading

My last video I went out in distance around 2200 feet away. I shouldn't have an issue with that much distance right on the P4?
With Lightbridge (and a relatively interference-free location) you'll measure your distance in miles rather than feet.
The P4P is a drone still in the making, and the finished product may be a P5...
I definitely see what you mean. I have heard that from other people that the P4 seems to be the most consistent.
Every Phantom is a new machine but that doesn't mean it's not fit for the market.
There are always some users having issues for whatever reason, and not al of them are related to the machine.
For everyone that has some sort of problem with a P4 pro, there are many, many users having no problems at all.
Mine has worked perfectly straight out of the box and I give my Phantoms a real workout.

Purchased the P4P yesterday. This thing is more peppy than any other dji drone I've used it's almost too hard to used right now lol. I feel like a moon flyer again.

Every Phantom is a new machine but that doesn't mean it's not fit for the market.

Mine has worked perfectly straight out of the box and I give my Phantoms a real workout.

I'm waiting for the gimbal flip problem to be resolved in P4P before I buy. I hear that's still an issue with the majority of the craft. I'm reading when flying fast and make a turn, the camera flips sideways for a second and then flips back down. Some folks fear it's a hardware gimbal issue that cannot be solved with firmware. There's also an issue with SD video having glitches every once in a while when recording 4K 60FPS and 30FPS. Have you been lucky and not seen these two issues?

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the gimbal flip problem to be resolved in P4P before I buy. I hear that's still an issue with the majority of the craft. I'm reading you simply fly fast and make a turn, and the camera flip sideways for a second and then flips back down. Some folks fear it's a hardware gimbal issue that cannot be solved with firmware. There's also an issue with SD video having glitches every once in a while when recording 4K 60FPS and 30FPS. Have you been lucky and not seen these two issues?

So far mine is rock solid but if there are issues I'll make sure to post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT