Need new battery for P4 controller

kpi

Reaction score
Does anybody know where i can buy a new battery for P4 controller. will only charge 1/2 way. DJI wont sell the battery. Its now out of warranty because it took them from April til now get me a set of goggles that would work. DJI solution send controller back, Im tired of waiting 2 3 weeks every time.

Sorry to hear, good luck. Seems to be in the line of DJI customer service issue.

Maybe one of those battery outlet/whole sell stores could make you one. They're pretty good about making batteries for your needs.

Does anybody know where i can buy a new battery for P4 controller. will only charge 1/2 way. DJI wont sell the battery. Its now out of warranty because it took them from April til now get me a set of goggles that would work. DJI solution send controller back, Im tired of waiting 2 3 weeks every time.

Becareful. I've read experiences where the issue is not the battery. It's believed to be another related piece of hardware in the controller.

after a lot of research, i think Ive figured out what is killing peoples batteries. There is a metering device soldered to the end of the battery. Charger is supplying 17 volts, the battery pack is 7.4. Long
story short DJI knows they have a defective product but are not going to do anything about it. Controller sent back, by time I get it back im sure my goggles will be out of warranty and I have yet to use them

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl