Need help

Reaction score
Hi folks
I have just bought a phantom 3 professional. This is my first time using a quad copter and this is my query. When I record th the SD card the video is clear and crisp but when it records to the dji file on my Samsung galaxy s9 the iOS keeps adjusting itself be going slightly grey then a line starts at the top of the screen and runs to the bottom correcting the iso. Is this normal or do I have a problem with the light bridge?

Hi folks
I have just bought a phantom 3 professional. This is my first time using a quad copter and this is my query. When I record th the SD card the video is clear and crisp but when it records to the dji file on my Samsung galaxy s9 the iOS keeps adjusting itself be going slightly grey then a line starts at the top of the screen and runs to the bottom correcting the iso. Is this normal or do I have a problem with the light bridge?
Never seen what you're describing. For what it's worth I don't recommend recording to the device. It just places a drain on your resources. Just my opinion.

Never seen what you're describing. For what it's worth I don't recommend recording to the device. It just places a drain on your resources. Just my opinion.
Thanks for ur reply I'm just hoping
Thanks for your reply. I'm just hoping I haven't bought a pup

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT