Need help

Reaction score
I updated the firmware for bot the RC and the AC. updated to new app also. Now when i power everything on i get a blinking red light on the controller. wont go to camera view on app. I just sold this drone and can not shw the guy how to operate it due to this issue. Any ideas what may be going on.

I updated the firmware for bot the RC and the AC. updated to new app also. Now when i power everything on i get a blinking red light on the controller. wont go to camera view on app. I just sold this drone and can not shw the guy how to operate it due to this issue. Any ideas what may be going on.
do i understand correctly that you sold a perfectly working drone and then decided to change everything just before demonstrating it to someone? that seems like a less than ideal time to update all the software. just saying. i agree with claret that a red led on the controller is the indicator that you need to relink.

I have relinked the RC and AC. Can move camera. But iPad will not show camera view. Any ideas there? Really not wanting to give this money back. How can I test the USB port on the controller?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik