Need help please

Reaction score
I'm in the Florida Key's specifically Duck Key and I crashed my drone in a tree. The camera broke off and not sure if there is any other internal damage. I have filed a claim on my state farm policy and they need someone ( a drone store/retailer/repair shop/expert) to verify if it can be repaired or if it's broken and need to be replaced. I need help finding a place that can offer assistance in this locally or via phone, video chat if at all possible. I think it can be repaired

Last edited:
Drone Nerds:
Tel: 786-708-7807
Largest Authorized Dealer in the US for DJI Drones
Authorized Service/Repair Center of DJI

Don’t bother, they’ll tell you you need to send it to DJI just as I experienced

Thanks I just dropped it there. They seemed happy to take it. Chad the service manager was very helpful via email.

Reactions: macoman
Got a quote back from Drone Nerds. In addition to the camera the shell and other misc parts needed to be replaced.
This is the min to fix it not as bad as I had thought but not too far from a new one either. Still, have to include shipping and diagnostics fee to $100 ish. That's what insurance is for tho. State Farm to the rescue! That $60 policy paid off this time.

Camera $759.00
Shell $219.00
Power Port $70.00

TOTAL: $1,048.00

So far I'd recommend Drone Nerds repair services.

They took great care of me on 3 purchases and one crash service. Highly recommended.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3