Need Help GoolRc gimble camera mount.

Reaction score
Bought this GoolRc gimble camera mount paid for overnight , just received it and all I got was a bag of metal parts with no instructions. The companies website help center doesn't even work. Can someone point me in the right direction to find instructions. Please

Attachments

• 20170921_153900.jpg
    20170921_153900.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 529
The photo helps but does say how to attach to drone and I have a bag of about 10 screws that have no idea where they go. Using it to attach a phone

Attachments

• 1506037586737606452370.jpg
    1506037586737606452370.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 410
Yes a phantom 4. Read that it would. Trying to attach a phone to my phantom 4. Guy said this would work.

Yes a phantom 4. Read that it would. Trying to attach a phone to my phantom 4. Guy said this would work.
The only camera that works on a Phantom 4 is the original DJI P4 camera.
The P4 has nowhere that you could mount something like that.
The guy that said it would work on a P4 has no idea.

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
Any suggestions mounting a Flir vuepro 640
No sorry. Why not use the original camera? Like @Meta4 said,
The only camera that works on a Phantom 4 is the original DJI P4 camera.
The P4 has nowhere that you could mount something like that.
The guy that said it would work on a P4 has no idea.
Unless you modify the shell by screwing brackets to it (I would not recommend doing BTW), your outa luck. You could get a cheap P3 or P2 with no camera if you really want to mount your phone.

The mount you have got goes on a phantom 2 or 3 like this:
61ppwE5l9vL._SL1500_.jpg
It mounts on just like the original gimbal. Unless you can find a third party gimbal made like this:medium_P4_Part_4_______4_.jpgso it fits in where the original goes, or one that will go on the yaw arm (I don't think there is any such thing of either), its not possible.

May I ask why you want to mount your phone to you P4 when it allready has the (almost) best camera out there??

No sorry. Why not use the original camera? Like @Meta4 said,

Unless you modify the shell by screwing brackets to it (I would not recommend doing BTW), your outa luck. You could get a cheap P3 or P2 with no camera if you really want to mount your phone.
This just gets worse and worse haha can you suggest a drone that the Flir camera can be nicely mounted onto

This just gets worse and worse haha can you suggest a drone that the Flir camera can be nicely mounted onto
I'm using the floor Vue Pro 640 because I do thermal imaging at night as a hobby I chase coyotes actually

If you want a phantom, a phantom 3 would be good. If you don't need anything fancy, a phantom 1 or 2. I've only had experience with phantoms, so cant suggest. look on goggle, you'll find lots. Then you can pick one out.

Already own two phantom 4's and a mavic ,just trying to attach my cellphone to use my therm-app and ny new Flir Vue Pro 640

I don't have a problem buying another drone was curious if anybody knew of a drone that happens to be just perfect for the FLIR Vue Pro 640

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31