Need help downgrading firmware will pay $$$

Reaction score
I still am having range problems. I am now attempting to downgrade my firmware. I currently have 8.1.10 installed. I have downloaded the Bin file for firmware version 1.7.9. I formatted my SD card and place the Bin file on the SD card by itself. The firmware installs on the aircraft no problem but when I restarted The aircraft I have a main controller error..the aircraft will not successfully calibrate that Imu either.. I can successfully re-install the 8.1.10 and the main controller error message goes away .... I really need help downgrading to a version that works...if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it if you have Facebook video or Skype I am willing to pay via PayPal for help

P.S. I also have downloaded the file and try to use that along with the Bin file.. when the aircraft began to update he got stuck at 99% and then gave her error message the aircraft was making a loud beeping sound

Attachments

• IMG_0033.PNG
    IMG_0033.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 499
I vaguely remember reading about this. Something about running the same version number after, but the debug version to fix the error message?? I am not 100% and if I'm wrong I will be told very shortly. There was a procedure someone posted and I was reading a couple days ago. If I find it, I will post it here.

Reactions: yamisolja04

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik