NDJ6 controller will not sync up with Model PV331

Reaction score
This is the Second Phantom 2 Aircraft I have purchased. The first One was someone’s headache that they were kind enough to sell me...it came with a NDJ6 Controller...I got a few descent flights out of it but was a pain...Finally “Gutted” it...then I came across another one on “JunkBay”...$100..Aircraft Only! It showed up in pretty good condition...tried to use the reset button to pair up the remote and goes from flashing red to flashing yellow. I’m to the point that if I could send it to someone who “tinkers” with these I will send it to ya...the heck of it is that I have a great Phantom 4...but for some reason I’m bent on flying the Phantom 2! Thanks for any help out there

This is the Second Phantom 2 Aircraft I have purchased. The first One was someone’s headache that they were kind enough to sell me...it came with a NDJ6 Controller...I got a few descent flights out of it but was a pain...Finally “Gutted” it...then I came across another one on “JunkBay”...$100..Aircraft Only! It showed up in pretty good condition...tried to use the reset button to pair up the remote and goes from flashing red to flashing yellow. I’m to the point that if I could send it to someone who “tinkers” with these I will send it to ya...the heck of it is that I have a great Phantom 4...but for some reason I’m bent on flying the Phantom 2! Thanks for any help out there

As said if the controller is an DJ6 or NDJ6 then its a 2.4ghz quad, the older P2, the newer P2 vision and Vision Plus use a 5.8ghz controller model number pvt581 or Npvt581

look inside the quad, the reciever board is marked either 2.4 or 5.8

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues