Nd filters

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if there is an nd filter for the p4p that allows you to still use the gimbal cover and guard. I know dji has them but are there any others. Thanks

I’d be Leary about using an aftermarket gimble guard, the OEM one holds it the way intended. I wouldn’t risk damaging the gimble. I use aftermarket ND filters and just put the clear UV filter back on. Sorry to not be of help.

I have the PolarPro gimbal guard and can assure you it is far superior to the one that DJI builds. After cracking off the mount point on three or four stock DJI mounts and having an authorized DJI store tell me to not waste any more money buying that product, I’m sold.
Your choice.

Reactions: CPO Coastie
Thanks for the responce. I did notice a few aftermarket ones after asking the question and have been leaning towards the polar pro. It may work with other nd filters as well. Thanks again for the response.

Some pictures.
CFE40960-AEE0-4743-8856-0182CCD81029.jpeg
F4F6618D-E848-4A46-B2F3-70E3BA0A91D0.jpeg

Thats great. I will definitely look at the polar pro. I would like to get a set that goes from 4 to 32. Polarized

I would just make sure it doesn’t push the gimbal up any further than the OEM one, but if it doesn’t... it looks great!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj