naza m V2 with data link/ground station pro

Reaction score
Anyone here using the DJI Data Link and Ground Station Pro with Naza controller?
I'm having some issues I can't resolve and am not finding much help on the internet.

First off welcome to the group! I have a hex with that setup, I haven't flown it in a couple years, I may be able to help though.

Thank you! I feel like a voice in the wilderness with this setup! LOL.
Let me start by asking, is there a better waypoint system to use with the Naza other than the datalink. Seems like the only option.

Let me give you some background.
1. Bought a used 2.4G datalink

I have it hooked up to a CAN bus and then to a Naza M V2 with updated fvirmware.

When I turn on the datalink I get:
Ground:
Link solid green
Tx/Rx flashing red

air:
Link solid green
TX/RX flashing green.

BTU solid green.

When I open GS Pro it never says connected in the App.
And I never see it listed in my bluetooth listings.

Also it never shows up in the Naza Assistant software. Don't know if that is normal or not.

I thought this was a fairly plug-n-pray system but I'm stumped!

Okay I'll start with just a basic question you do have the Bluetooth module correct?

I just plugged it into the Ground station unit with the CAN bus cable. The light is solid green on the little BTU unit.

Quick update. I installed naza assistant on my phone. I can see the naza through the btu unit with that. So blue tooth is working. It must be between the btu and my iPad. I’m going to reinstall gs pro and see if that helps.

Hey that's a start! Here's an install video by DJI:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How about this!! I installed Ground Station...
It works without a hitch!!! Ground Station Pro will not connect but Ground Station will!

Hi Zippy,

I am in a fix. Please help.

I was using Ground Station 4.0.11 downloaded in 2016 on my MacBook Pro with Bootcamp running Windows 7.

Recently, it has suddenly stopped working and the message I get is "Maybe the network is not good. You can try to open the GS VPN(Sys_set->Options->Network Settings->GSVPN) to load the map.

However, the internet connection is good and Google Earth is working otherwise on my Macbook.

Please help urgently if possible.

Thanks,
Nitin

Hi Zippy,

I am in a fix. Please help.

I was using Ground Station 4.0.11 downloaded in 2016 on my MacBook Pro with Bootcamp running Windows 7.

Recently, it has suddenly stopped working and the message I get is "Maybe the network is not good. You can try to open the GS VPN(Sys_set->Options->Network Settings->GSVPN) to load the map.

However, the internet connection is good and Google Earth is working otherwise on my Macbook.

Please help urgently if possible.

Thanks,
Nitin
Curious to know if you every got it to work. I know the PC ground station app died when Google updated Google Earths API. (also killed my Ligthtroom app)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan