National trust land, uk

I am going to open a change.org campaign to make sure there is some form of a dialogue between the organisation and the people it should be theoretically enjoying their massive land holdings.

The national trust has a communications dept who deal with applications to fly on their land, but you will probably require a PFAW.

From their site:

"We will not grant permission to fly for amateur or student filming, or approve requests from any fliers who seek permission in return for access and use of the footage obtained."

I went to Croome park (NT) and flew from a field outside, i have contacted the park but no reply so don't expect one now. I joined NT over a year ago to do my photography and have since discovered that there is a public footpath that runs through so no need to pay now. Many photographers go there after closing so might take the drone too.

Reactions: jdelgadoesteban
Interestingly enough you can fly unpowered model gliders from NT land, they have an understanding with the BMFA

I get they don't want drones circling close to buildings and over the top of crowds but they must give a little, look at the photo i took above its a vast open space and you would have more chance winning the lottery than the drone hitting anyone.

I made contact with the NT today, i have to wait till next week though so will keep you updated on the outcome.

I got a reply.
02b6f818af167693fb51328307506d24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

So in short I will go when they are closed as there is 24 hour access due to public footpaths.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I take off from a location near to the target and fly at dawn or dusk. When I land I place the P4 in the car and drive off. I pack it away at home. I get no busy bodies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Bobthebuilder2310
I've had this problem since owning my drone. Not many places available to fly it and it's still cold and not many people about. God knows what it's gonna be like in the summer when people are around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31