Narcissistic to enjoy rewatching our videos?

Reaction score
That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like [removed]? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the [removed] air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

Here's one I keep watching:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! Just try and imagine what the future will bring. Oh and this would be better posted in the Pictures and Video forum.

QUOTE="dhsprogis, post: 790889, member: 29720"]That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like mental Removed ? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the Removed air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

][/QUOTE]
You need to watch your mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwood
Yes, we appreciate the enthusiasm but you need to avoid profanity and post your videos in the video section.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic