Narcissistic to enjoy rewatching our videos?

Reaction score
That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like [removed]? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the [removed] air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

Here's one I keep watching:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yup! Just try and imagine what the future will bring. Oh and this would be better posted in the Pictures and Video forum.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
QUOTE="dhsprogis, post: 790889, member: 29720"]That's the question that keeps running through my mind. Is watching your videos again and again thinking "I can't believe I shot that!" each and every time kinda like mental Removed ? We are shooting some of the coolest video ever shot, new places, new angles, new perspectives, new insights! My 720i videos from only a decade suck so much compared to my 4K, progressive scan, rock solid video ... from the Removed air! Am I the only one truly amazed every time I fly how cool this is? And what about the flying part? Who doesn't dream about flying? Not flying at 30,000 feet - flying around trees and down rivers - more like a bird. So cool. So cool.

][/QUOTE]
You need to watch your mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: ianwood

ianwood

Taco Wrangler
Reaction score
Yes, we appreciate the enthusiasm but you need to avoid profanity and post your videos in the video section.

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluwater953