Mystery Flying object past P3

Reaction score
Not my video but just come across this on youtube, Its a strange one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It does look weird. It cannot be a inside reflection of the camera as the drone is moving smoothly. Obviously it's not a bird.

I was discussing this with someone last night and my thoughts on it are that it's a single petal from a jinny joe or something very similar.
This was my explanation:
Perfect stabilisation from the gimbal would make it look like there was no wind and something so small passing close to a lens can give the illusion of high speed.
2493828555_f3b6dcda26_z.jpg

One thing that always amazed me was being up a tower crane when it snowed, imagine driving in heavy snow in a car and how mesmerising the snow is coming at you and you get that tunnel vision almost well you get the reverse in a crane because it'd going away from you in your glass box. Now imagine if you had a dash cam in your windscreen and only one flake of snow fell but was caught on film by your camera. It would look a lot bigger, faster and as if it came from further away and at a very high speed

I was discussing this with someone last night and my thoughts on it are that it's a single petal from a jinny joe or something very similar.
This was my explanation:
Perfect stabilisation from the gimbal would make it look like there was no wind and something so small passing close to a lens can give the illusion of high speed.View attachment 21456
One thing that always amazed me was being up a tower crane when it snowed, imagine driving in heavy snow in a car and how mesmerising the snow is coming at you and you get that tunnel vision almost well you get the reverse in a crane because it'd going away from you in your glass box. Now imagine if you had a dash cam in your windscreen and only one flake of snow fell but was caught on film by your camera. It would look a lot bigger, faster and as if it came from further away and at a very high speed
I agree since the quad allready as some forward speed, this reallly look like polen, passing by really close to the lens, giving the illusion of higher speed and bigger size. Nice Shot :), maybe you make it to alien theory websites lol. I bet you reach 100k view or more, time to monetize this video, with youtube ! !!!! :p

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I cant make out what it is or come up with something that my mind agrees with, i have tried to think pollen but what's white that could fly thorough the sky like that, dandelion leafs just drift and would just blow apart at that speed. My logic can not come up with anything at the moment.

It's a drone. Isn't that what airline pilots are calling UFO's today?

Reactions: ianwood
Reminds me of the time I passed a Mylar helium balloon. Freaked me out a little.

I was full tilt in the V+ and it could not have been blowing in the wind or I would have been fighting the same wind.

One of two things.

A). A bird
B). a potato from a spud gun.

I'm 23.5% sure I nailed it.
Im going with B. No other explanation.

Probably a UAV from a U.S. Airbase in Roswell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was my explanation:
Perfect stabilisation from the gimbal would make it look like there was no wind and something so small passing close to a lens can give the illusion of high speed.

When i was able to finely get it paused right as its going by that's indeed exactly what it is and nothing else but that. Tho I cant tell if its a pcs of cotton wood, dandelion seed or a poplar seed Its defiantly some thing along them lines. and also about the right time of the year for such things.

When i was able to finely get it paused right as its going by that's indeed exactly what it is and nothing else but that. Tho I cant tell if its a pcs of cotton wood, dandelion seed or a poplar seed Its defiantly some thing along them lines. and also about the right time of the year for such things.
I know ;)

It's a fug...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31