My Week of Inspections

Man thats awesome. Youve cone a long way. Getting my part 107 soon. Exactly what are you inspecting. Is it more or less like a production inspection? Because it doesn't seem your inspecting anything in particular? Just curious so i can land these jobs as well lol. Thanks happy flying.

Last edited:
Man thats awesome. Youve cone a long way. Getting my part 107 soon. Exactly what are you inspecting. Is it more or less like a production inspection? Because it doesn't seem your inspecting anything in particular? Just curious so i can land these jobs as well lol. Thanks happy flying.
My inspections consist mainly of the concrete operations, site compliance (clean up, stock pile storage, erosion control), not very interesting for video, just still shots. At the end of a project the contractor must meet the requirements for their WQMP (water quality management program) to gain a C of O (certification of Occupancy).

RecoveryOne,

Absolutely Beautiful. I especially loved the ever so Smooth Drone flying and the Super Smooth camera moves. Judging by the shadows you were up at the crack of Dawn. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

Captain Bill

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic