My take

Reaction score
Ok so finally received my P3P and overall I'm very impressed, there are minor things that maybe I missed some how or it would be nice to have more clarification on in the owners manual, mainly camera settings and short cuts to functions. That can probably said for alot of things these days. I have used a couple devices, Galaxy S4 (not very good) Ipad air ( had good success) and I have a Note 4 (haven't used it yet). No problems with updates or set ups ( IMU calibration, Gimbal calibration) think most of the issues are from unfamiliarity with particular tech and I'm not saying I'm great cause I'm not, never stiched a photo (would love to) and not a tech wiz just my 2cents. P3P handles very well all round even in wind. My only issues have been with complete signal losses the S4 was crap and the Ipad air went choppy and black a couple times. Every flight was out in the open as it has been work related, pretty much just flying over timber tracts and logging jobs. My extra battery has shipped, yeah. I hope to be able to show the relevance of quad use for Forestry, Wildland Fire and Search & Rescue along with other disaster related tasks ( damage assessment ). Any how if I ever get anything even close to some of the stuff post on here I'll share. Would like to say thanks for such a good forum, lots of helpfull and professional people here.

See you in the sky.

Reactions: jlo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20