My refurbished p3 s

Reaction score
I got looking at the serial #. I had read in the past that refurbished serial #'s end in "r". Well there is no "r" after my serial #. I check to see that I was reading the correct #. Is that anyone else's case that bought a refurbished phantom?

I bought a P3S about two months ago from dronenerds (ebay) that was advertised as a refurb. It has an R in the serial number but it's not at the end. The whole package looked in NIB to me

My P3P has an R in the serial #, repeater & camera #'s but followed by 4 more different numbers after each.
The date code has an R at the very end..
Never a cleaner or more perfectly packaged (as new) unit..

I bought a P3S about two months ago from dronenerds (ebay) that was advertised as a refurb. It has an R in the serial number but it's not at the end. The whole package looked in NIB to me
Yea, that is what mine has. I think it was Dronenerds site that said the " r " is at the end on a refurbished unit. I couldn't find a scratch on my phantom. Shame I can't say that now. I'm happy it still flies after landing it in the Monongahela river.

Mine too has an r it was a factory refurbished from DJI Midwest on eBay and aircraft only I had to take my camera/gimbal off my old one put it on refurbished insert battery link remote and off I was

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4