My Phantom 3 pro shipped today... and batteries?

Reaction score
Hi all. New to the forum as of today. Just wanted to share the news that I received an email last night saying my P3 pro has shipped and will be delivered this Thursday by 10:30am. Pretty excited.

I intentionally ordered it without the extra battery so it would ship sooner but that begs the question... Does anybody know when batteries will be available for individual sale? Apologies if this has been asked before. I did a forum search but wasn't finding any info

One other question while I'm here. Apologies if this is not the right place for this question. I recently also bought a p2v+ v3 after a flyaway with my previously owned Blade 350qx3 ap. The p2v+ is superior in every way but one; the video quality on the p2 cam is fairly bad in comparison. I get lots of compression artifacts and snaps in detail. It's really bad whenever there's a fast motion. Is this normal? Is there any way to change how much the video gets compressed? This was actually a factor in my decision to order the p3.

Gotcha. Thx.

Happy for you. A lot of guys here in South Africa also recieved theres from a dealer. I was a day to late for first batch

Nice. How do you like it assuming you've gotten to check it out? Is it a significant improvement over the 2v+?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.