My P4 went down from 8ft now the video feed is choppy

Reaction score
My dog became a super-dog and jumped his fat butt in the air and pulled it out of the sky and now the video feedback to my ipad mini is really choppy. i checked everything but with no avail. any ideas?
Thanks

Reactions: PaulJohn
perhaps an antenna wire got jostled? I don't know what the antenna system looks like in the P4

My dog became a super-dog and jumped his fat butt in the air and pulled it out of the sky and now the video feedback to my ipad mini is really choppy. i checked everything but with no avail. any ideas?
Thanks

did you buy from apple - apple have 14 days no questions asked return (provided it doesnt look like its damaged) really this is ur only option. or Contact DJI for support.

Next time, you should be more careful and not flying so low that your dog can jump to catch it. (yes you claim that your dog jumped an amazing height, but you know how far he can jump - hes your dog. I have a dog too, and hes much more trained than to do that, also what if he got hit in the eye with the propellers... seriously perhaps you shouldn't have a P4.

Alternatively sell the dog and just get another P4.

First off my dog was on his leash and my daughter was "supposed to be "holding it. He is a German Shepard.. and oh yes he can jump... I didn't know she had let him go.. I was landing the P4.

Anyways i found out that the bad video feed was because my Ipad mini SUCKS!!! My iphone 6plus S works like a charm. Im trying out a new Ipad Air2 today and see if thats better.

BTW id rather ditch my P4 than my dog....

First off my dog was on his leash and my daughter was "supposed to be "holding it. He is a German Shepard.. and oh yes he can jump... I didn't know she had let him go.. I was landing the P4.

Anyways i found out that the bad video feed was because my Ipad mini SUCKS!!! My iphone 6plus S works like a charm. Im trying out a new Ipad Air2 today and see if thats better.

Sorry man, I was a bit hard, hadn't had my morning coffee - I love my dog too and I would give up the clothes on my back if it meant saving my dog from whatever.

Most people don't realize that when you close apps on your ipad, they are still running. Try closing all apps down first then opening up DJI go and see if that improves.

I am glad you got it figured out. I don't belive the ipad mini i supported only the 2 onwards. iPad air 2 should breeze through it, the ipad 4 mini is the perfect size though - so if you are thinking of buying one, get the ipad mini 4.

Reactions: AVIWRAPS

Mini 4 here no problems. What generation is yours?

Any teeth marks?

Sorry man, I was a bit hard, hadn't had my morning coffee - I love my dog too and I would give up the clothes on my back if it meant saving my dog from whatever.

Most people don't realize that when you close apps on your ipad, they are still running. Try closing all apps down first then opening up DJI go and see if that improves.

I am glad you got it figured out. I don't belive the ipad mini i supported only the 2 onwards. iPad air 2 should breeze through it, the ipad 4 mini is the perfect size though - so if you are thinking of buying one, get the ipad mini 4.
Stealthmatt.. No prob brother..thak you i also need my coffe fix... I take back my comment your no longer an A-hole..

Mini 4 here no problems. What generation is yours?

Any teeth marks?

Its the fist gen mini. so as you know in tech terms a "Dinosaur". I ordered a iPad pro 9.7 version. No teeth marks Surprising but broke 2 props and now he gets super hyper when he hears it take off.. he'll never get a chance again i learned my lesson. and i was lucky....

Reactions: Ramphex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.