My P3S arrived today!

It did seems very high!!
I have a question. I just received a new battery. When I plugged into the charger one led light blinks on once and then nothing? Did I get a bad battery?

getting the hang of it ? folks cant believe how easy they are to fly. I took My DJI to work and a non alt hold SYMA I learned to fly on, let a co worker fly the DJI he had no problems except for reversed control when heading towards him. I then put the SYMA in the air handed him the RC and in a nano second it was on the ground crashed lol here is a great little drone you can buy to tune you up with in the house
this on has cam and WIFI and it comes with a total of three batteries https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073FHH3V8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This one doesn't but still fun to fly and its smaller both have alt lock auto take off and land
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WGVP9FG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have both so the wife and I can fly indoors

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. Yeah I've had 10 flights in the 2 days I've had it and I'm catching on pretty quick. I'm proceeding with caution.

That's the best way Brother I've always been the throw it in the air and get crazy type after countess crashes and dollars lost I've learned to be cautious. I sure do wish Altitude hold feature was on my past Drones it would have made learning much easier. I now even fly collective pitch Helicopters something I could never get the hang of until buying a DJI drone.

Reactions: Newbieguy
The maiden voyage was a success!!!!
Be sure to set 'Return Home if RC signal lost'. Hike up a mountain first time to retrieve my P4. Second screw up the local police returned the bird after landing in a back yard. Long story. A knock on my door at 9:30pm with my P4 in hand.☺ Really nice cop. Chatted for some 20 minutes about drones. I always check even though the setting for each aircraft should stay once set.

You choose a great drone to start with. Very capable drone at a good price. I think the 3 Standard has been a home run for DJI.
Have fun.
Terry

Lol loved your opening post. I’m the same way. Studied read and watched YouTube videos over and over. First flight the other day very conservative. Handled perfectly. It’s going to be 55 on Monday will take her out for another flight before winter grabs Pa.

Guys,
I highly recommend putting an Inspire tablet holder on your P3 Standards. It's the only mod I did to mine, but it sure is worth it. There is a special nut you will need which cost about $5.00. You can find it by doing a search here, or on YouTube.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164