My P3S arrived today!

Reaction score
04f154d941e2c40579e105747aad5747.jpg

Charging up currently. I feel like I've been studying for final exams and now it's the day of the test and my mind went blank. Lol

if you haven't flown yet go watch all the video you can on control and how to use all the functions. these bad boys are very easy to fly actually had my wife flying it who has never flown anything I then gave the RC to my 3 1/2 year old grandson he flew it around in the sky no problem. If you use the simulator make sure you put a fan on your drone to keep it cool

Definitely exciting, one of the first things I did was drag out the label maker and put my phone number under the body out of sight.
did the same thing Brother along with reward if found and engraved my DL number inside the leg of the landing gear very small so not easily seem that should help me recover it from craigslist if its lost or stolen and someone thinks its more valuable then the reward. You can set up Craigslist to alert you if anything is posted with DJI or Drone or Quad copter is in the description.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj