My new Litchi flight video

I'm loving this more and more! What can I say, I'm hooked man!

The mission for interest

Mission Hub - Litchi
Hi Shockwave199. I am thinking of getting the Litchi app. What do you best like about it? How long have you been using it? Any issues? Cool Video. It look like you were doing a POI on the pond.

What I like best is perfect results after careful planning. This is my third mission and I like it more and more. Definitely worth considering for mission planning. Thanks for watching!

Thanks for posting. So are you using a temporary POI setting to get the compass bearing and gimbal angle, then switching all to interpolate? I expected to see all Focus POI settings....

Looks cold! Nice flight... I've only started using Litchi for waypoint missions, but the POI looks great!

Thanks for posting. So are you using a temporary POI setting to get the compass bearing and gimbal angle, then switching all to interpolate? I expected to see all Focus POI settings....
Exactly. This is the key to fluid movement. Focus all points to poi first to get heading and pitch angle and then set every single point to interpolate. And as you can see, I have a few poi off in the distance set to higher altitudes to get the camera up at times. Otherwise you're always looking at the ground if your poi's are always 3'. You need a mix of ground and sky, otherwise it's tedious.

Reactions: jiggyb21
Hey, thanks for spamming my thread to sell your, um, film school. :rolleyes:

Nice video. I do love Litchi. I bought a license for Autopilot but it is iOS only and I have not played with it much. For what it is worth, I did buy his Udemy course for $10 and I thought it was money well spent.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl