P3 Firmware My Mystery P3 Pro

Reaction score
Been flying my P3S for over a year, great starter bird and lots of fun. So I bought a "project" P3 Pro in a "post crash" condition to rehab (I'm a "retired" electronic tech by trade) over the holiday off time. I've purchased some donor carcasses over the last year when the price was right (on ebay, of course), So I donated a few bills for what looked to be my first Frankensteindrone, got it in, bruised but in pretty good shape and no red light of bad crash. Replaced the rough plastic, powered it up, and it's all good, except (you knew that was coming) zumbido incommunicado. The micro sd was not included with the bird, so I'm thinking it's suffering from an identity crisis the bird wakes up, does it's self test and flashes "I'm not seeing the remote" yellow flashes, the remote wakes up with the red LED (no big surprises so far). Being new at the rehab game, I have 208 questions, and I don't have enough time or space to tire you kind folks with them all, but the first is, WTF, I have attempted to load current firmware, but i read where it needs linear loaded upgrades, and I don't know what's loaded. I would appreciate any guidance offered. Thanks in advance.

Have you re-linked the RC to the AC? It's in the app Settings

BTW, it doesn't need an SD card to link and fly... (ask me how I know x3 lol)

Good to know about the sd "option", thanks. I haven't been able to get the app to recognize the RC (with cable connected), I connected the RC to my desk computer and it saw it (so to USB card shouldn't be dead, but no communicado with my ipad. Oh yeah, along with everything else, my iphone is currently enjoying the newest DJI software upgrade "brick" treatment. I researched other threads where other poor souls are having the same problem with their P3 pros after one of the latest firmware updates. With me not knowing when the bird went down and what firmware is loaded I'm left wondering if there is any hope other than the all expenses paid costs to send it to southern California for it's DJI vacation.

I appreciate the input.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20