My Litchi cherry is popped

Reaction score
Had my first waypoint mission today with the Litchi app. I kept it relatively simple with 12 waypoints and 3 POIs, about three miles and 14 minutes long. Lost connection a couple of times but trusted it would do what it was supposed to and sure enough it performed flawlessly. I am a believer...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Reed L
It can be a little unnevering to wait for 8 minutes to see the green light, but it's fun. Just double-check the heights of each waypoint. I was once close to sending it off to land in a lake with a waypoint that I unintentionally set too low, instead of flying over that.

Reactions: WWK888
Yeah I triple checked all my waypoints. Looking forward to my next mission.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I use today the new Litchi update! Has many goodies added!
Still, every time I plan a mission that I know it will be out of range of the RC, I start sweating and chicken out!
I got the felling I would never see my drone again !
I will try to get brave this weekend and see what happens...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've done about 12 out of range missions so far. It totally works. I was 2 meters away from crashing it into the municipal landfill (totally my mistake, didn't check what was underneath my waypoint).

I have done many mission flights and Litchi never failed. I never crossed 14 minutes setting just to be safe. I spend too much time estimating ground levels at and on the way points using google earth. This gives me good confidence to fly in hilly areas.

Reactions: coco777 and WWK888

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31