My good lady is not impressed

My wife is still not OK with the idea.

I bought my P3P on a price mistake. When I brought it home, I explained to her that I could not pass it up as it was marked down $500. She replied with "Why didn't you buy more?!"

She was OK with me having any number of Phantoms except 1.

Reactions: collingwoodguy
Do you have kids? I told the wife think of the amazing videos we can get of them riding their bikes and at the beach blah blah blah and she went for it. If you don't take her to the beach or some romantic area get a app where you can do an automated circle around and zip line as you walk down the beach spend some time busting your butt editing it with some romantic music and boom you have won her over and you might even get lucky lol!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please share the secret of losing the wife and keeping the cash!!!!! Lol.
Simple;

You will cry over her grave, bless her heart, she will think it is a koi pond. ;)

Seriously though, I wound up with it all. The kids asked me to get her to leave from her abuse etc., from there it got easier.

Simple;

bless her heart.
I think the quote is, "Bless her LITTLE heart", hehe. My kids were the same with me, the first wife was actually diagnosed evil... Lol, no joke

Mine has BPD. She said one day I had to choose between her or my stupid j22 sailboat. I wrote her a note saying "re yesterday...... I'm going to miss you.". It went from downhill to free fall from there. Lol.

Mine has BPD. She said one day I had to choose between her or my stupid j22 sailboat. I wrote her a note saying "re yesterday...... I'm going to miss you.". It went from downhill to free fall from there. Lol.
Yep - she was p1$$$3d about my buying the Formosa, we divorced a little a later and I sold that boat, got a much bigger one and an upgraded woman in my life too.

My GF loves the drone and the pictures we shoot. She is not too keen on flying it but loves the end results.

Try taking couples selfies too.

Okay, but you have to promise to keep this just between us!! Once you lose the wife, it's amazing how much extra money you have if they aren't buying stuff on "sale"!!!

It's simple. Even with child support, I'm not losing as much money as I did due to her "but I bought it on sale" moments!!
So much truth.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4