My first vid "follow me"

Reaction score
Got my p3 4k last week and loving it.... Trying to learn as much as possible, this is a great site for that!!!

Anyways here is my first video using my old GoPro Studio software...shot in 1080 so my computer could keep up. Getting a mac book delivered this week to help with that.

Hope you like my first phantom video!!!

(Make sure to set it to the 720HD setting in the settings for best quality.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kndll and dirkclod
Nice job , cool feature right . I tracked my sandrail buggy
, I'm about American muscle I own a Buick GN and I don't think the NSX is a crap car...

Here was my first follow me flight

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Phantom NSX
Do you have to pay royalties for using copyrighted music with your videos?

Sent from my iPad

Yep - I shoulda bought the P4 instead of the P3... (it was more of an impulse buy than a planned purchase - had a bonus at work that I was not expecting :) )
Still going to have lots of fun though - Good job on the video!

Yep - I shoulda bought the P4 instead of the P3... (it was more of an impulse buy than a planned purchase - had a bonus at work that I was not expecting :) )
Still going to have lots of fun though - Good job on the video!

I got the p3 4K

B&H had a great deal on a 24hr sale last month $499 shipped and no tax [emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I got the p3 4K

Same here actually - from Best Buy - twice over.
The first one I bought the app crashed, then I lost radio contact, it went into RTH and a tree jumped in front of the P3 tree then the ground smacked it. Broke a motor and three props with that crash. I was willing to wait for replacement parts but the wife stepped in and took it back to Best Buy where she yelled at the store manager loud enough about defective merchandise that she got it exchanged.
Gotta love those small packaged women - they know how to get stuff done! ;);)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesmith1016