My first short video. Feedback encouraged!

Reaction score
I just edited my very first video using premier pro. It's very short, but I'm just starting to learn the program and how to organize clips to give my videos a good flow. With that being said, I have not done any color correction/ grading since I'm still working up to that.
I'm looking for any feedback, input, criticism.... any tips that might help me as I continue to learn.
Thanks for watching, and thanks for your help!

Reactions: Hcflyer
Good start. If you are shooting at 60 fps you might want to try shooting at 120 fps and then slow parts of the zooming to create more interest.

Thanks Indiana_pyro! I agree, music selection may not be the best. Looking for sites with more available music options.

Thanks DD-Drones! I'm pretty sure these clips were shot at 4K 24 or 30fps. I was thinking of testing out the different settings to get a better feel for that also. I see what you are saying, some slow motion could make for some cool video.

From what I have read, it appears possible to play a clip that was shot at 120fps in 60fps, 30fps...(basically anything under 120fps) would others recommend always shooting in 120fps or 60fps to have more options, as far as creating slow mo, in post?

Reactions: Alexei111

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl