My first run on P4

Nice video, welcome to the club.

What is the name of the song in the background?.

Hey Saudibiker - nice job of flying n filming. Looks like a regular spot where people camp out and go "4 wheeling" in the desert. Pretty cool location and lots of wide open space to fly and learn all there is to know with your quad. Curious as to what the temperature was when you were flying - just making a wild guess that it must be hot since your in the desert during the day.

Too bad some people have to litter like they do.............bit of a mess out there from those who just don't care. Happens everywhere - sad!

Keep up the good work and future safe flying n filming.

Looks great! miss that place. Grew up in Saudi Arabia. Thanks for sharing. Brings back amazing memories.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Love the open space. What are those cars doing there?

Nice video, but I'm sorry to see so much trash there. On the positive side, it's less intrusive than the crap littering the desert outside of Las Vegas. Took a dune buggy out there a year ago....mostly involved dodging junked cars and old appliances. I thought that kind of disrespect might have been unique to the USA.

Reminds me of Glamis dunes in California, except for the amount of trash. What you need is a Funco sandrail with a 450HP turbo Subaru motor. That's killer in the sand.

@ eaglegoaltender
The temperature was 28c

@spskaya
Welcome any time and u gonna be my guest if u wanna visit Saudi again.

@alokbhargava
They are just testing the 4x4 and some of them trying to get the summit without 4x4 counting on the engine strength and the driving way.

@MacCool
Agree with u it makes me sad to see such trash in such nature.

@John Locke
That film was in a weekdays , however I'm gonna take some footages when winter come and the big machines comes out for that dunes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic