My first quad run ever

Reaction score
Went to see a friend working about a mile away. Too funny. Getting used to the gimbal controls. Kids loved it.

P3A
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your dog went in the neighbors yard at 1:35. LOL Cool video, nice job.

Went to see a friend working about a mile away. Too funny. Getting used to the gimbal controls. Kids loved it.

P3A
Those John Deere tractors must be noisy!! A bit of friendly stalking going on?

Those John Deere tractors must be noisy!! A bit of friendly stalking going on?
Yeah, the text messages came fast after that. I'd told him that when my bird came I was going to buzz his house from mine... He laughed - he didn't believe me. He's a believer now.

Reactions: IflyinWY

P3A
any idea what video settings your using im coming off my visoin plus 2 and having issues both with a lot of jello and unless I lock the camera setting very overexposed

Yeah, the text messages came fast after that. I'd told him that when my bird came I was going to buzz his house from mine... He laughed - he didn't believe me. He's a believer now.

One thing I noticed from your video was that when you descend you don't have the camera pointed straight down. Obviously this was not your first visit to your friends house, but it was mine and I was wondering when you would descend into a tree... :eek:

any idea what video settings your using im coming off my visoin plus 2 and having issues both with a lot of jello and unless I lock the camera setting very overexposed
I used the default settings. I'm still learning what they all do.

One thing I noticed from your video was that when you descend you don't have the camera pointed straight down. Obviously this was not your first visit to your friends house, but it was mine and I was wondering when you would descend into a tree... :eek:
Yes, in hind sight I should have made the gimbal adjustment. Thought about that myself when editing the video.

Thats awesome, sometimes I buzz over to my friends house thats a tad over 2 miles away on a GS mission. Buzz his house a bit then zoom back. Trips him out!

I can only hope to get some quality footage such as this. I live in a rather dense population area and have very little worth viewing...aside from the Gas Processing plant I work at and perhaps the abandoned steel factory railroad depository

my defaults are very overexposed hmmmm

So even when you're in "auto" mode the camera wheel, by default, will control the EV (Exposure Value). My guess is you're on the plus side too heavy - bring it back into check at 0 and go from there. Slick that DJI put that as the default control value when in auto mode.

On a side note, the wheel buttons also click when pushed - just haven't found a place to use that for selection criteria.

So even when you're in "auto" mode the camera wheel, by default, will control the EV (Exposure Value). My guess is you're on the plus side too heavy - bring it back into check at 0 and go from there. Slick that DJI put that as the default control value when in auto mode.

On a side note, the wheel buttons also click when pushed - just haven't found a place to use that for selection criteria.
Open the advance camera mode. Its the button below the shutter button on screen the lowest one of I am remembering. Then it will allow you to click through all the different adjustments by clicking the wheel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic