My first flight today with P3 Advanced (first drone)

Reaction score
That’s me down there by the manhole cover. Kept it in beginners mode amazing manoeuvrable craft

Attachments

• B79746CA-D8CF-4887-8B2D-1819FDF813FC.jpeg
    B79746CA-D8CF-4887-8B2D-1819FDF813FC.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 310
That’s me down there by the manhole cover. Kept it in beginners mode amazing manoeuvrable craft
Congratulations on a successful maiden voyage. The P3 is a workhorse and probably the best value out there for hobby flyers and photographers like me.

Congratulations on a successful maiden voyage. The P3 is a workhorse and probably the best value out there for hobby flyers and photographers like me.
I love my photography and after lots of advice from drone pilots I got the P3A today ive been advised how to take photos in flight but going to get used to flying first

I love my photography and after lots of advice from drone pilots I got the P3A today ive been advised how to take photos in flight but going to get used to flying first
Very nice. It looks like you have some good open space to practice. Stick with simple out and back flights. Learn what everything does and how the AC reacts to your commands. When you're done, read the manual several times. Also, YouTube is loaded with how-to videos featuring the P3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik