My first dji video. What do you think.

Nice for the first fly. IMO, the video is too bright/overexposed. But I’m a colorblind person and I may be wrong.

No, you need to adjust your exposure. If using auto exposure, try adjusting the exposure compensation to -0.3 EV - -0.7 EV.
Will have a go later if this weather changes. What an absolute shite summer we have had.

To be able to keep ISO at 100 and shutter speed at 2x of FPS, I need ND filters for most of the time.

Last edited:
Very bright and washed out. If you have auto exposure set touch the screen in the DJI Go app. you should see a + symbol with a circle around it, touch it and it should adjust. You can rotate the right knob to adjust the brightness also, I had a tendency to over correct so it would look good on my tablet but washed out on the video, I have corrected that and use the color of the sky as a point of brightness reference. Another suggestion is to use the RAW recording feature which can be edited to your preference.

Very bright and washed out. If you have auto exposure set touch the screen in the DJI Go app. you should see a + symbol with a circle around it, touch it and it should adjust. You can rotate the right knob to adjust the brightness also, I had a tendency to over correct so it would look good on my tablet but washed out on the video, I have corrected that and use the color of the sky as a point of brightness reference. Another suggestion is to use the RAW recording feature which can be edited to your preference.
Yes I’m based in Manchester U.K.
I’m going to fly tomorrow as it’s raining again here today.
Wouldn’t even put a dog out in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovesparesdirectuk