My first Deephouse mix with drone footage :)

Me get this,,unsure what up ,if anyone else can watch ,tell me so I can boot my device,(I mean reboot),,never had this before,I see babes and can't watch:oops:,,,is it just utube clip,,I can watch all vids so this boggles me head
Screenshot_20190421-091937.jpg
Screenshot_20190421-091037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me get this,,unsure what up ,if anyone else can watch ,tell me so I can boot my device,(I mean reboot),,never had this before,I see babes and can't watch:oops:,,,is it just utube clip,,I can watch all vids so this boggles me head
Is just a clickbait cover shot to get you to watch 24 minutes of video.
Don't get ya hopes up there Ian .;)

Great video with both drone footage and what looked like maybe osmo. Good editing and soundtrack also. Scenery was excellent.

Was interesting watching some of the scenes in the video, especially the traffic circles in whatever region that was in. Traffic circles like that would not work well here in the US. People here don’t have the patience and common sense to allow it to flow normally. There’d be a crash every few minutes. It’s that “me first” attitude.

I look forward to more great videos from you here on the Forum. Thanks for sharing.

Click Bait ... by now most of us have learned to ignore it (is that possible?). Great video, editing and sound track. In my opinion, however, whether flying in FAA jurisdiction or elsewhere, I feel some areas were much too populated to safely flyover with a drone.

Ug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20