My Drone likes to chase boats...

Sidenote: You'll note the props visible a lot in these clips. This is a Phantom 4 that was "repaired" and replaced with a "new" one (DJI doesn't tell you any of this, but it's all new serial numbers and looks brand spanking new). Disappointingly, unlike the one I sent it, this one HAS the tilted horizon issue. AND when I'm running near full speed it will bring the props into view way WAY more than the previous one did. I'm never in Sport mode in these clips. I turned off VPS (because of sunlight over water) and OA (for speed while in P mode).

Sidenote: You'll note the props visible a lot in these clips. This is a Phantom 4 that was "repaired" and replaced with a "new" one (DJI doesn't tell you any of this, but it's all new serial numbers and looks brand spanking new). Disappointingly, unlike the one I sent it, this one HAS the tilted horizon issue. AND when I'm running near full speed it will bring the props into view way WAY more than the previous one did. I'm never in Sport mode in these clips. I turned off VPS (because of sunlight over water) and OA (for speed while in P mode).

Just tilt the camera down 3-5 degrees

But I shouldn't have to - I didn't before...

I've got the gimbal adjustment at -2 to compensate for the tilted horizon, think that might be it?

That might, when I fly fast I see the edge of the props. I was flying in the desert last week and forgot to tilt them down. I had to go back and fly my route again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic