My Crash 2 weeks ago Have no clue why

Reaction score

My Phantom 2 crashed 2 weeks ago still can not figure out why , I was gaining alt ,all of the sudden it flipped . Loss of power completely and then it hit ground.If anyone can give me an idea what happen it would be appreciated.. My bird is fixed However I have lost all faith in it . I don't trust it at this point ...

Last edited:
Hate you had the crash and glad you have it fixed !!
It sounded like as you said you just lost all power.
You say you had it fixed...did they not tell you what caused this ?
I had the connecter come lose from my board and it did the same thing.
Could have been the main wires from the battery came off.
Without going inside of it it's hard to say just what it was .
As far as losing faith in it ..I know how you feel with that but ya just going to try and overcome that bro !!

Wild Guess .... Could have been a number of issues . The tech could not pinpoint the real problem , So I"m just going to get it back in the air again try regain some trust . I'll do some test flights for the next few weeks . unpopulated areas for sure . Thanks for your reply

Wild Guess .... Could have been a number of issues . The tech could not pinpoint the real problem , So I"m just going to get it back in the air again try regain some trust . I'll do some test flights for the next few weeks . unpopulated areas for sure . Thanks for your reply
I do under stand bro !! Been there ! Good luck . ;)

Happy to report that after a few test flights the bird seems to be flying normal . I stayed at a low altitude just in case , 20 -30 feet , Holding GPS pretty well still drifting a little but that could be the wind 10 mph... battery level dropped to 14% and the bird came home

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj