My aircraft -- Doesn't match your serial number on the bird?

Reaction score
I've contacted dji to transfer the aircraft from the person I bought it from from. they transfered the phantom and I see it now but the serial they have doesn't match mine. Can you guys chime in to what you're seeing?

I've contacted dji to transfer the aircraft from the person I bought it from from. they transfered the phantom and I see it now but the serial they have doesn't match mine. Can you guys chime in to what you're seeing?

Mine doesn't match either. Wish I had seen that before I registered it with the FAA. I used the box S/N.

There are several serial numbers, camera, drone and TX
Your reply does not add value. I asked to chime in to a specific question. You did not answer that.

Are you suggesting the serial number under 'my aircraft' is the transmitter? Please provide constructive info. Thanks

Your reply does not add value. I asked to chime in to a specific question. You did not answer that.

Are you suggesting the serial number under 'my aircraft' is the transmitter? Please provide constructive info. Thanks

I had provided constructive information.

There are 4 serial numbers. And also other information labels with numbers on.

If you want people to help you you need to be more thankful !

Last edited:

@30secs, you need to calm your tone down. He provided constructive information. If it is not suitable to what you're looking for, you can ignore it or respond to it politely.

Your not going to get much help with responses like the one I quoted. I thought his response was constructive.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I'm sorry, I may have been unclear in my original post.. Which caused some confusion.

There is a spesific serial number for your aircraft under the dji app "my account". I am aware there are several sn's on our items. However, none of them match the one on the app. This could be an issue since we cannot directly link the sn in the Dji app to our items.

Thank you to those who chimed in. It appears the numbers registered under Dji are different than the ones we have. It must be a reference database they use or something else..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20